26 March 2014

february photo a day


Have you heard of fatmumslim's photo-a-day challenge?

Well, believe it or not I have been taking this challenge since it first started, back in 2011 I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I say I have been taking the challenge but I should have said 'I try to take it'...as somehow I find it extremely difficult to accompany. Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it, or a matter of discipline, or simple perseverance. If you're out and about daily it may be less complicated to find nice things to take photos to, or easier even to find something that's just right for the daily challenge. If you're at home I find the subjects really hard though, or let's say it - I hardly survive it.

But, I know, it's almost a whole ONE month overdue, but finally I made it to February, last month's challenge - and if you must know, I am doing pretty good on the current March one (still)!

Let's hope I can keep it going for more than two months in a row, hey!?

the February challenge


So here are, my complete February photo-a-day challenge photos. I hope you like them!


You can see all these photos of mine, and many others, on instagram/filipal

Love,
Pippa


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!